- Must have a US-equivalent bachelors degree with a minimum of an upper division 2.5 GPA and demonstrated graduate level writing ability. (There are no specific bachelor’s majors required for admission into this program.)
- Applicants with a non-US bachelors degree will need to supply original, official transcripts, diplomas, and official TOEFL/IELTS exam results (see certificate application form for more information).
- Applicants must submit all the materials on the Application page according to the posted instructions and are subject to UF Graduate School guidelines of admission.
- Applicants who are applying to the ONLINE certificate should review the Technology Needs webpage to find out the computer requirements for this program.
- Fall admission – July 15th
- Spring admission – November 15th
- Summer admission (ONLINE ONLY) – March 15th