- Must have a US-equivalent bachelors degree with a minimum of an upper division 2.5 GPA and demonstrated graduate level writing ability. (There are no specific bachelor’s majors required for admission into this program.)
- Applicants with a non-US bachelors degree will need to supply original, official transcripts, diplomas, and official TOEFL/IELTS exam results (see certificate application form for more information).
- International applicants cannot secure an F-1 visa if they are solely participating in the Graduate Certificate in Public Health. International students may enroll in the campus certificate program if they are already in the US, but UF will not issue an F-1 visa for a non-degree certificate program alone. Individuals may complete the Graduate Certificate in Public Health in an online format in their country of residence, without being located in the US or obtaining a visa.
- Applicants must submit all the materials on the Application page according to the posted instructions and are subject to UF Graduate School guidelines of admission.
- Applicants who are applying to the ONLINE certificate should review the Technology Requirements tab on this website to find out the computer requirements for this program.
- Fall admission – July 15th
- Spring admission – November 15th
- Summer admission (ONLINE ONLY) – March 15th
For more information, please contact Katherine Pizarro at firstname.lastname@example.org