What are the criteria for admission into the Graduate Certificate in Public Health?
The following criteria must be met to be considered for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Public Health:
- Completed certificate application submitted online to the University Graduate Admissions office.
- Completed Departmental Application
3. An upper-division undergraduate GPA of at least a 2.5, calculated after the first 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
4. US-awarded, regionally accredited Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent
5. Demonstrated graduate-level writing ability
6. A professional statement that matches the philosophy and focus of the program
7. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international applicants
For a list of countries whose citizens are exempt from the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) requirement that most non-US applicants must meet, go to http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/admission/additional-requirements-for-international-applicants